We offer strategic personal tax advice to protect our clients’ interests in an increasingly complex regulatory environment and a global drive for tax transparency.
GSC’s tax team is internationally focused. Our clients are highly mobile, business leaders and entrepreneurs based in regions such as Africa, the Middle East, the former Soviet Republics and South East Asia. Meeting their needs requires more than legal expertise; it takes cultural awareness, a global mind set and broad linguistic capabilities. This is why GSC tax lawyers come so highly recommended. They have built up a high degree of expertise in understanding high-net-worth individuals in all tax aspects of corporate, commercial and financial transactions, with a particular understanding of those transactions’ impact on personal tax.
- We provide comprehensive tax planning advice for foreign individuals looking to relocate to the UK.
- We advise on the interpretation of double taxation treaties and also on the implementation to enable individuals with multi-jurisdictional assets to benefit most effectively.
- We help entrepreneurs realise the sale of their successful ventures in the most tax efficient way.
- We advise on most tax efficient structure to own UK property.
- We use our cross-border experience and knowledge to develop tax structures for inward investment in the UK and internationally.
James has arranged wills and lasting power of attorneys for a number of my clients and has consistently shown himself to be professional while also being sensitive to some of the emotional issues clients face in such circumstances.
Have a Question? Get in touch
|If you would like to discuss a tax matter further please do not hesitate to contact James Cohen, a Partner in our Private Client team who is also STEP (Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners) qualified, on firstname.lastname@example.org|
or complete the contact form below