Personal & Business Tax
Our highly experienced Tax team deals with all tax aspects relating to corporate, commercial and financial transactions and have a particular focus on the personal tax on the key individuals.
The type of tax we advise on are for example:-
- structuring of mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions
- development of innovative and tax efficient structures for corporate bodies.
- develop tax structures for inward investment in the United Kingdom and also in other jurisdictions.
- prepare documentation to implement transactions, to ensure that it meets tax objectives.
- tax aspects of private equity transactions and investment funds from initial investment to exit
Working Closely With Other Leading Local Tax Advisers
Our work is increasingly focused on internationally mobile ultra-high-net-worth individuals based in countries such as Africa, the Middle East, the former Soviet Union and the Indian subcontinent and so the team has particular expertise in working with individuals from a diverse range of cultures, and in the process has gained an insight into different cultural sensitivities surrounding such things as money and family. As a result of this international dimension we have to work closely with other leading local tax advisers to enable our clients to meet their objectives in the most positive and tax efficient way.
We also offer a range of linguistic abilities many larger firms would be hard pressed to match. This has enabled us to further expand our work in these jurisdictions, through personal recommendation.
I have known Saleem for over 5 years. His diligence and efficiency as well as attention and care that we felt from day one, were second to none. I would highly recommend Saleem and his team to any business or family.
I have known Mr. Saleem Sheikh since 1985 when I first met him in London. Over the last 32 years, I've been very happy and satisfied with his services and with the caliber of his knowledge and expertise that he possesses in various fields.
Have a Question? Get in touch
Or complete the contact form below.