Notary Services London
GSC Notary services
Based in the heart of London City in Ely Place, we provide notarial services to both private and corporate clients.
What is a Notary?
A Notary is a qualified and certified person that can authenticate documents or verify information in a form which is recognised in the UK and other jurisdictions.
When would you need a Notary?
- businesses that trade with foreign countries
- businesses dealing with international IP and contractual matters and one that often needs an urgent response.
- when setting up a business abroad
- buying or selling property
- bringing or defending a court case in another country.
Authentication of company documents can require detailed and complex investigations. It may be necessary for the Notary to establish that the company has been lawfully incorporated, that it has the powers to carry out the proposed transaction and that the company has authorised the officers or other individuals to sign on its behalf. Company searches may be required in support or as proof of certain corporate acts.
GSC is able to liaise with lawyers overseas and Foreign and Commonwealth offices, embassies and consulates and also work with top translators for all major languages. We can also arrange legalisation or Apostilles.
There is no standard fee for a notarial execution of documents; we will provide a cost proposal based on an initial no obligation discussion. These are based on :
- What service you need – witnessing signatures, certifying copy documents, obtaining Apostille etc
- The type of documents concerned – for instance is it a Power of Attorney that you need witnessing
- Who is signing or presenting the documents – are they personal papers or for a Company?
- How many documents are there?
- Which country they are to go to.
James has arranged wills and lasting power of attorneys for a number of my clients and has consistently shown himself to be professional while also being sensitive to some of the emotional issues clients face in such circumstances.
Have a Question? Get in touch
|For an estimate, please call James Cohen on 020 7822 2222 or email a copy of the document that requires notarisation to email@example.com. We can then assess the work required and provide you with an accurate estimate.|
Or complete the contact form below.