Emergency Applications to protect / Preserve Assets / Protect individuals / Stop the removal of a child from the Jurisdiction and how to respond to such applications
By being located in close proximity to the Central Family Court and the High Court in London, we are best placed to make urgent applications when required, often at short notice.
We can offer you urgent, practical and legal advice specific for your personal situation to give you a peace of mind.
Our advice can include:
- Protection for you and your family– How to protect you and your children. What court orders can be obtained to protect you and your children including Injunctions- Non Molestation and Occupation Orders;
- Preservation of Assets– What court orders can be obtained to protect assets and prevent them being disposed of such as applying for worldwide Freezing Order (previously called Mareva Injunction);
- Preservation of Evidence- What orders can be obtained to preserve evidence such as obtaining an Anton Pillar order;
- Prohibiting the removal of a child– How you can apply to court to prevent a child being taken to another country or another part of the country without your permission( Prohibited Steps Order Application);
- Bringing a child back to England and Wales– How you can apply to court for an urgent order for your child to be returned back to England and Wales if they have been removed without your permission.
- Responding to urgent applications and court orders served on you– How to respond to urgent applications and orders made against you if you receive them.
- Access to worldwide professionals to assist you– Information and introductions to other organisations and counsellors that can assist you depending on yours and your family’s needs
Contact us – We are here to help you
|For further information and free from obligation, please contact our family law specialist and the head of the family department Mrs Stala Charalambous either by phone 020 7822 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.|