Our experts in the Family department at GSC Solicitors LLP know how important your family is to you and how painful the breakdown of a relationship can be.
We value that our clients choose us to assist them. You do have options. We will discuss these with you, listen to you and work with you together with any experts instructed, as a team, to find a solution that is best for you and your family. Your matter will be dealt with in a confidential and the most sensitive, cost effective way that it can be.
Our specialist team is experienced in dealing with all aspects of family related matters requiring legal advice whether before, during, or after a marriage or Civil Partnership and in the event of a relationship breaking down. This includes:
• Prenuptial, Pre -Registration and Mirror Agreements
• Postnuptial Agreements
• Cohabitation Agreements
• Divorce/ Dissolution, including expediting applications
• Financial matters on separation, divorce or dissolution including Pensions
• Child arrangements and Issues
• Moving with the children to another country or to another part of a country (often referred to as International and Domestic Relocation)
• Domestic Abuse
• Emergency applications including to protect /preserve assets / protect individuals/ stop the removal of a child from the jurisdiction.
Our unrivaled expertise gives us access to other renowned experts offering other professional services and organisations both in the UK and Internationally to assist you with your journey. This includes specialist counsel, forensic accountants, Independent financial advisors and relationship counsellors.
Have a Question?